Watch replay: President Trump's campaign rally in Des Moines, find full coverage
With less than three weeks until Election Day, President Donald Trump returned to Iowa Wednesday for a campaign rally at the Des Moines International Airport.
The visit comes as the latest Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll shows Trump locked in a dead heat with former Vice President Joe Biden for the state's six electoral votes. The mid-September poll showed each with 47% support among likely voters.
Wednesday morning, Iowa wrestling icon Dan Gable told the Des Moines Register that Trump plans to award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. The president brought Gable up to speak from his rally stage.
Here's all the coverage:
What happened at the rally
The crowds and scene:
The speech:President Donald Trump praises foreign leaders while knocking Joe Biden's mental acuity at Des Moines rally
Fact check:No, Donald Trump didn't win Iowa by 11 points: Fact-checking the president's Des Moines speech
Branstad:'That is the smartest governor': Donald Trump tells story of meeting Terry Branstad
Dan Gable:Iowa wrestling legend Dan Gable joins Trump onstage during a rally, calls the president 'a champion'
More on Gable:A son-in-law's letter to a senator leads to president awarding wrestling icon Dan Gable the Medal of Freedom
Watch the full replay
The politics: Trump allies and status with voters
- Trump in the polls: As Donald Trump heads to Iowa, what does the Iowa Poll say Iowans are thinking about him?
- Allies: Joni Ernst has embraced President Donald Trump. Will that hurt her or help her as she runs for a second term?
- Joe Biden: Trump is traveling to Iowa to 'distract from his record of failure' on coronavirus
- Fact check: White House reporters wear masks on grounds; post claiming otherwise is false
The coronavirus: Where it stands in Iowa
- New high for hospitalizations: Iowa adds 1,180 coronavirus cases Wednesday, sets new daily high for hospitalizations
- Tracking the spread: Updated COVID-19 maps and charts track cases and data in Iowa and across the U.S.
- Iowa Mourns: Does anybody care about Iowa's COVID-19 dead? We do, and we're telling their stories.
- Iowa Mourns:The Iowans we've lost to COVID-19
- For subscribers:Iowa exceeds 100,000 coronavirus cases after a record for new cases in September. It's on pace to top that in October.
- COVID-19: White House experts advise against Des Moines gatherings of more than 25. Trump plans a rally in Des Moines for 10,000.
- Mayor: 'We don't want a super-spread event': Cownie worries Trump rally will spread COVID-19