If it’s Thursday night, it’s Park Rhythms!
This year, Black Mountain Recreation and Parks Department celebrates the 22nd season of its popular summer concert series, Park Rhythms.
The free concert series attracts residents and visitors each Thursday evening in summer at 7 p.m. to beautiful Lake Tomahawk in Black Mountain. More than 4,000 people are expected to attend this summer’s shows.
Here’s the lineup.
- June 22: Ryan Perry Band, country
- June 29: Gotcha Groove, variety dance band
- July 6: Crooked Pine, mountain music
- July 13: James Hammel Quartet, jazz, pop, blues and originals
- July 20: Dark Water Rising, soul
- July 27: ZuZu Welsh Band, classic/dance rock
- Aug. 3: A Social Function, classic Top 40
- Aug. 10: The Big Deal Band, bluegrass
Food vendors will be on site each week (to see who’s serving, visit blackmountainrec.com). For more about the shows, contact Brittany Williams at 669-8610 or Brittany.Williams@townofblackmountain.org.