Park Rhythms, this time for real!
Park Rhythms may have gotten rained out last week, but weather-willing, it’s on this week. And the popular free concert series has been extended a week.
The music is held each Thursday evening in summer at 7 p.m. at Lake Tomahawk in Black Mountain.
Here’s the revised lineup.
- June 29: Gotcha Groove, variety dance band
- July 6: Crooked Pine, mountain music
- July 13: James Hammel Quartet, jazz, pop, blues and originals
- July 20: Dark Water Rising, soul
- July 27: ZuZu Welsh Band, classic/dance rock
- Aug. 3: A Social Function, classic Top 40
- Aug. 10: The Big Deal Band, bluegrass
- Aug. 17: Ryan Perry Band, country
Food vendors will be on site each week (to see who’s serving, visit blackmountainrec.com). For more about the shows, contact Brittany Williams at 669-8610 or email Brittany.Williams@ townofblackmountain.org.